College footbawl

TOM IN TENNESSEE

While you will still beat heII outta us, I feel so sorry for Oregon....rampant recruiting violations with Coach deeply involved.....gosh those penalties are sooooo harsh----loose three scholarships over three years.....gotta be tuff for a walk-on to get a scholarship.....and Poor Coach can't coach in college for a whole 18 months......didn't he just sign a three year Pro deal????
Damn them NCAA investigators anyway!

LOL...

The punishment fits the crime Tom...nothing but a minor mistake.

I know several Duck fans that had a great trip to TN a few years back and hopefully the same will be said for those of you that travel to the NW.

Just remember Tom, it NEVER RAINS IN AUTZEN!

GO DUCKS...

oh boy! its that time again. hunting season and college football.

you traveling to that game over here tom?

its the ducks year to lose. they have the schedule to make it to the NCG. just need to beat stanford at stanford and run the table. looks doable. im sure that will burn a lot of people with all the sanctions talk too.

Last edited:
As a long suffering Georgia fan, I still don't see anyone taking the title from 'Bama, unless the SEC gets even better, across the board, and the competition within the conference somehow manages to knock 'em out of it. Of Course, Spurrier and the 'Cocks might just have something to say this season and let's don't rule out a comeback for those damn 'Gators!!!!!! Tom, I believe your Vols might surprise a few people, especially with the talent that Dooley left them with.

...that's UTenn Tom...there's only one UT;)

Got your gear yet for 2013?

Texas+Football.png

Oregan had team best team with the best run I have seen in a while. That didn't win it all. And they never will. They got to learn how to let the dummies in that cant read or write like the sec . teams do. Proven fact.........BOB!

...yes sir, the poster program for mediocrity.

Yep, 9 wins just ain't good enough.:)

My son is currently getting his season tickets, and ask if he could get the tickets to the OU game again this year because he is pretty sure UT is going to win instead of getting totally destroyed. You heard it here first.:D

Oregan had team best team with the best run I have seen in a while. That didn't win it all. And they never will. They got to learn how to let the dummies in that cant read or write like the sec . teams do. Proven fact.........BOB!

jus sayin........

GO BIG TEN!!!

Fightin Illini.........

Get to the Nat'l Championship game. History says one will be waiting there for you.;)

Didn't we see this a couple years ago?

Oregon could easily make it to the NCG. anyone that knows college football would agree. can they beat bama or a SEC team? they would probably lose 8 out of ten to bama but the NCG is just 1 game.

The NCG, oregon / auburn was a good game. came down to the wire.

Yep, 9 wins just ain't good enough.:)

My son is currently getting his season tickets, and ask if he could get the tickets to the OU game again this year because he is pretty sure UT is going to win instead of getting totally destroyed. You heard it here first.:D

I like Mack....and I wouldn't quit at his salary either...but yes, they are underachieving bigtime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back