"Well, it's a Thursday night but theres a high school game
Sneak a bottle up the bleachers and forget my name
These 5A bastards run a shallow cross
It's a boys last dream and a man's first loss"

-Isbell's Speed Trap Town

High School
College

NFL
Texas HS stadiums are bigger than a lot of college stadiums sure seems like.

Mike Leach interviews were the best, he went off on tangents every time.

This TT/Wyoming game is turning out pretty good.

Travis Hunter dual player for the Buff, played HS in Georgia and was in the Geico HS Classic in Vegas a couple years ago. They played Graham Kapowsin of Puyallup and all the announcers could talk about was Collins Hill, didn't think that GK had a chance at all of winning the game. The Best HS football game I have ever seen, whoever had the ball last was going to win, almost. Think there were 3 score changes in the last 2 minutes, GK was the last to score and was up by three. Kicked off with about 6 seconds left, the Georgia player was on his knees when he caught the football so no time came off the clock. Didn't quite fall together for Collins Hill. We were on pins and needles though. My grandson was the back-up QB for GK.

Last edited:
Beating the ā€œlittle sisters of the poorā€ team as a tune up game almost certainly means a lopsided game. But I canā€™t help but be very hopeful for the season. Will Howard and Avery Johnson two headed QB monster and Klein calling rapid rate plays bode well for the offense.
Good! Our kids were there. We'll watch it today.

Yeah Luke Fickell is supposedly going to change that here, but I have my strong doubts on that. I suspect it will continue to be power running with a few more pass attempts per game.

Big Ten West looks wide open as usual, Easy is far tougher.
My guess, we didn't see a lot of the offense yesterday. (I didn't get to see any, I was on the mountain).

My 1st duck game was 94 vs Arizona St , Pat Tillman was on that team , Ducks won , went to one game every year after , got season tickets in 2000 and had them till my divorce in 14 , lots of great memories, and saw a lot more victories than loses , it was a lot of fun having the season tickets when the kids were little and having that as a family event every fall going to games
View attachment 290484View attachment 290486View attachment 290487View attachment 290488View attachment 290489
I could point you toward some nice orange and black to upgrade your wardrobe. I mean, that big bright yellow zero is kinda, well, garish.

David
NM

I just bought a ticket for Montana St vs Stetson , Sept 16 a 1pm kickoff, weather should still be nice for an early fall football šŸˆ game.

Iā€™m fired up to see a live college game. Havenā€™t been to a college game live since October 2015 Ducks vs COUGS ! My Ducks lost that day šŸ¤®

IMG_1791.jpeg

I just bought a ticket for Montana St vs Stetson , Sept 16 a 1pm kickoff, weather should still be nice for an early fall football šŸˆ game.

Iā€™m fired up to see a live college game. Havenā€™t been to a college game live since October 2015 Ducks vs COUGS ! My Ducks lost that day šŸ¤®

View attachment 290686
You will have a good time. The tailgating areas and stadium were packed Saturday night. Should be the same on the 16th.

....and then I find myself watching Duke upset Clemson.
Gotta admit anytime a SEC team gets knocked off I get glee.

I Always enjoy a good upset, except when itā€™s my team !!!
Clemsonā€™s QB transferred to the PAC12 to my dads team Oregon ST Beavers šŸ¦« he lead then to a win on the road Saturday ! Looks like Clemson could have used DJ back

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacolleen
Back