College Football 🏈 Season is Here !!

And speaking of Bama what the hell is that Auburn coach thinking only rushing two people on the last play of the game when when they’re defense line was wreaking havoc on Alabamas O line and that quarterback was running for his life the entire fourth quarter to just let him sit back there for a week. OMG Saban is so freaking lucky.
Exactly what I was thinking!

Saban post-game he said they practice that play every Friday at the end of practice. He said he didn't think it would work lol.

Michigan/OU was a classic- just a great game start to finish.

The final minute of that UA/Bama game was unreal! And the ax is back in Wisconsin where it belongs. Fun day of college ball.
It was an up/down season but I’m hopeful for Luke Fickell! I was excited to see him get a good opportunity after what he did at Cincinnati

The #sinktheboat was pretty good 😂

Transfer portal gonna be busy the next couple of weeks with regular season completed and league championships decided and bowl games assigned.

KState notable transfer portal news: Will Howard leaving Manhapiness.....let the Avery Johnson era commence!

I wouldn’t mind Iowa showing up and competing (one of my buddies played for them, so I sort of adopted them as a team I root for)…

But I think they are going to get steamrolled.

IOWAs D is good enough to keep them in it , but on Offense they avg 18 points a game and 123 passing yards a game. IOWAs D will get worn down because there offense won’t be able to stay on the field to give them a rest , blows my mind a 10 win power 5 school can’t score 3 td a game. In only 4 of 12 games they scored over 21 points this season.

Most everyone enjoys a good upset unless it’s your favorite team. Michigans offense is just to good. IMO

It's a given Iowas D will get one score, potentially a safety as well, and our punter will bomb it...

Our offense reminds me of grandpa running a abacus...

But I'm still putting $50 down they win

I wouldn’t mind Iowa showing up and competing (one of my buddies played for them, so I sort of adopted them as a team I root for)…

But I think they are going to get steamrolled.
Yea, I mean it's what we joke as ferentzs golden horseshoe. Every now and again it's a "son of a b!tch he did it"

Few years back throttled THE Ohio state....complete fluke. Iowa firing on all 10 cylinders, buckeyes thinking it's a bye week (I mean, it was basically)...55 to something

SmartSelect_20231128_191514_Chrome.jpg

Every win the past few years has been simply effort on the D to score, or special teams. Iowa would score more if we punted on 1st and 10.

But now, Harbaugh is back and I hope they are looking for an alley fight, and show no mercy to ferentz or iowa in lieu of a big middle finger to the B10/B18 for benching him

Man, that first half hurt to watch after seeing them all season

I bought tickets to Chancey Williams like back in early September or late August and didn’t realize it was the same day as the conference championship , but that far back who could have predicted they’d make it , in hind sight, being at the concert helped with suckage of losing , I was having such a good time, it was hard to be as down had I been sitting on the couch I’d been miserable.

Front rail last night
IMG_5559.jpegIMG_5578.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back