Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Cold front coming

21 in San Antonio this morning, that’s pretty chilly for us. Just north of me the roads are all iced over. Luckily I’ll be southbound this afternoon to do a little quail hunting.

Pro tip: The ice reflects sun, so be sure to put some sunscreen EVERYWHERE.
I learned that reflected sunlight lesson the hard way wade fishing at the coast in knee deep water wearing old school Umbro’s when I was in high school. It was during football season and let me tell you, jock straps and undercarriage sunburns are a tough combo!

Had to go out n save the idiots that thought it was still okay to drive like a bat out of hell Wednesday night n Thursday morning in SA. I know we don’t get weather like this too often down here but how people think they can still drive 80 mph I will never understand

Had to go out n save the idiots that thought it was still okay to drive like a bat out of hell Wednesday night n Thursday morning in SA. I know we don’t get weather like this too often down here but how people think they can still drive 80 mph I will never understand
We definitely have an ample supply of stupid, both native and imported.

Oh it happens up here on the tundra too. When we get snow we have the people that are scared to death, so they are going 5. Then you’ve got the “professional snow drivers” that have to show how good they are by going 80. They usually crash each other or those of us going sensible speeds for the conditions.

what the hell are you doing in Arizona ?? did you take your dogs with you ? Enjoy

We are at minus 25 with a wind chill of minus 45, but if all goes well we will have 4 to 5 hours of daylight
Yes the dogs are having a great time. She said she wanted to try touring the southwest instead of plowing through 86 inches of snow this year. We left home Dec 1, went all the way to Cabo. Working our way north. We’ve had two nights below freezing.
We are still planning on coming north next Iditarod. (23) Africa this April for spiral horns.

Stay safe, stay warm enjoy the increase In daylight

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back