NEW SITKA Ambient 75

COFFEE ANYONE

ELKCHSR

I thought this was kind of interesting...

COFFEE ANYONE
A roasted carrot will taste the same as normal coffee,
after roasted simply grind it then add hot water and
bingo taste like real coffee honey!

ARTHRITIS REMEDY OF OLD TIME FROM EUROPE

DANDELION ROOTS ROASTED DRY THEN GROUNDED THEN INTO WATER
TO DRINK 3 TIMES A DAY

Man!! I tried it!! Burned some carrots and ground them up. Filtered them with near boiling hot water; and they tasted just like.....

burned carrots!! :(

(Man,that sucks!!) ;)

Some have more refined tastes for reality than others...LOL...I have never, nor probably never will do the carrot thing....There are just some things that carrots don't need to be used for in my humble opinion.... ;)

Instead of going through all the trouble of roasting a carrot, I will just make a pot of coffee. And from what I am told, coffee tastes just like............... coffee.
drool.gif
;)

No - to me coffee tastes like .....

=
=
=
=
=
=
cat shit! No matter how much sugar and milk I put in it! Burnt carrots might be an improvement.

Give me a Diet Coke first thing in the AM and I am a happy camper.

Has anyone heard of acorn coffee? My grandpa used to talk about during the depression years as a kid they'd grind up acorns and mix it with coffee to make it last longer.

Not sure if he was pulling my leg or not. Pawclaws, give it a try and report how it tastes!

I don't think I could living here any way, I just don't find many oaks living and growing in Montana...LOL... :D

Tried acorn coffee when I was a kid. I can understand why it made the coffee last longer. Somebody used to make a commercial version of coffee and barley which tasted pretty much the same as acorn coffee. By the way; coffee don't taste like cat shit, unless the cat shit in the coffee. In that area I are an expert!! :eek:

Sometime check out the comments made by the owner of superbeans.com They specialize in Hawaiian coffee. One time he said of the roasting process,"I don't know, we just take the beans and roast them untill the smell like burnt cat!"

In these here parts it wasn't acorn coffee, it was chicory. Never had it, and from what I'm told I don't want to.

Now why would anyone want to subsitute a roast carrot for coffee?? I like coffee. No carrots. No chicory. No acorns. No cat shit! LOL!

Other than that, any old coffee will do!

Don't like chicory. Do like Starbucks; cept for this one itty bitty thing they went and done. You guys that drink their brew try the double shot of espresso with cream. Don't remember what they call it; but, by damn I invented it! Up at the hospital in Columbus, Ohio (Doctor's North I think), when my Step Mom was in there. Oh well! :rolleyes: Any of you Cajun dudes out there who can tell these lguys about how y'all make your day's instant coffee? I'd appreciate to hear the story so then I can tell a story on my old buddy Carl Wolfgang Andrews! :D

Now talking about coofee, think about the most expensive coffee in the world and how it is processed, I'll stick to my Folgers. Calif I'm with you on in the Diet coke, 1 cup of coffee on my way to work then it's the 64 oz Diet Coke for the day.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcat1984
Back