Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Cody, WY meat packers

POk3s

Well...drew my first limited quota elk tag, and it's in the mountains west of Cody. I've packed more than my fair share of elk out but I want to be able to go on as far as I can without fear of not being able to get one out within reasonable time. Along with the whole grizzly bear thing. I want to be prepared. Anyway, that was a long way around asking if anybody knows outfitters on the area that I could hire for this. I've been on a few of the outfitters websites and where it doesn't say they do, I imagine they would??? Thanks for any help.

The price for three horses, one saddled, two with pack saddles, mileage to a trailhead and likely most of a day of someone's time,,,,if I'm an outfitter I need a grand to bother with that.

Reactions: shb
The price for three horses, one saddled, two with pack saddles, mileage to a trailhead and likely most of a day of someone's time,,,,if I'm an outfitter I need a grand to bother with that.
Are you an outfitter in Cody providing your price?

No, I'm a guy who has been offered cash to haul elk meat off a mountain more than once in Montana. I can't legally accept such an offer since I don't have an outfitter's license.

I never did find anyone but I didn’t try too hard honestly. 406, I wouldn’t imagine anyone in that position would take on the adventure like you described. I figured it was hunting season and there would be an outfitter or two already in the area who would be interested. I spent two days packing my bull out instead. It’s the one in my avatar.

Where do you live 406dn I have PBR and Pendleton and what else you drink ...... I am I'm MT as well and Drew a good bull tag lol

Well thats my kid and his 1st elk shed soooo.....not every shows an avatar of them self.....

Where do you live 406dn I have PBR and Pendleton and what else you drink ...... I am I'm MT as well and Drew a good bull tag lol

Where did you draw???

Come on now, surely you're good for better than PBR,,,, I'm starting to think you're just messing around.

Keep in mind inflation... 5 years.

Bastard Covid incursion increase
Political affiliation increase or decrease
Aluminum fee
Beer alleged shortage anxiety fee
Beer Expiration Matters mandatory contribution
Shipping / handling expense
Anything else considered beer fee worthy

Cost analysis would suggest stock options for the parent company of preference beer choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back