MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

CO Unit 41/421/42

Toofdoc

HI all!
As I understand from the regs Archery OTC in this unit is private land only. I want to find a ranch where I can get trespass fee hunt, don't need a guide. Shot in the dark here, but does anybody know of a ranch that offers this? I'm looking online and don't seem to be finding what I'm looking for.

Classic CPW switch this year and it will keep coming in the coming years. This was a great cow B tag hunt, but CPW was pressured into making it private land. Good luck finding self-guided access, this is the game....it will all be guided for money. Starting to see it now in eastern CO for pronghorn. Been hunting out there for two decades with no private land tags. New this year, private land tags. Allocation stays the same, but public land tags are cut to allocate to the private land. I hunt private land, so it doesn't affect me, but for all those public land hunters tag allocation has been cut. I am looking forward to seeing the annual hunting statistics for NW Colorado with all the winter cuts right. But if you look at the wording the cuts are for public land tags. Once the stats are published we'll see how many private land tags were cut in the NW compared to 2022. Good luck Toofdoc, but you are one of many in the same boat!

From what I saw quite a few units went this way this year and Im sure many more will follow
I had a good spot in 421 but not now

Back