Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

CO Offseason Comradery

Kandder

Hey All,

Wanted to reach out and see if there was anyone in the greater Colorado Springs area that is looking for some off-season comradery. I'm looking to do a lot of training, spike camping, shed hunting, fishing, and scouting through the off-season and figured there might be some others that are looking to do the same. Hoping to get out at least 2-3 times a month with some evening hikes in-between. I'm new to elk hunting so trying to learn as much as I can. I put in for GMU 66 this year, hopefully, that goes through. I might try to get up there this weekend but watching the weather. If not I'm gonna go spike camp for a night somewhere near the Platte river and do a little fishing, last weekend was amazing weather and this weekend is looking good too. Hope to hear back from some of yall, maybe we can get a small group going.

Doug

Hey Doug, I used to be in the Springs but am living south of Pueblo now. The next couple of months are gonna be a bit busy with work and coming up on the lady and I’s wedding but feel free to send me a PM and I’m sure we can get something lined up. A HT group backpacking trip would certainly be cool too!

Hey Doug, I used to be in the Springs but am living south of Pueblo now. The next couple of months are gonna be a bit busy with work and coming up on the lady and I’s wedding but feel free to send me a PM and I’m sure we can get something lined up. A HT group backpacking trip would certainly be cool too!
Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals, keep us posted.

Hey Doug, I’m new to the area and new to hunting anything other than wild hogs in TX. I love the area and plan to get out as much as possible. Let me know if you ever need a tag along.

Scott

Scott,

Just got my new spotter in so Im anxious to get out and try that out. Looks like weather is gonna be garbage this weekend so will probably try for next weekend somewhere. May just hike Cheyenne for some training on Sun. Pm if you are interested.

Doug

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back