• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

CO moose

Moosie

Grand poopa
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I'd say that's a great bull for Colorado! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd say it's a great bull here too !!!

Oak

Expert
Here's a nice bull I bumped in to this Aug. Not a whopper, but a pretty nice bull for CO, and even better with the character of those double droppers. He had two younger guys with him. Now if I could only draw a moose tag.

Oak
*Edited to say Aug., not July.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-21-2003 09:33: Message edited by: Colorado Oak ]</font>

Bambistew

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> not a whopper <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I would hate to have to hunt by your standards... That is a very nice bull! I would smoke his ass in a heart beat in CO or MT or...

He's got to be pushing 50", I bet he's cloose to B&C if he's not... Very nice pictures thanks for sharing

Ivan

Boman

What a beauty, I'd take him in a heartbeat too.. So how long do you have till you draw a moose tag Oak? I'm about 50yrs away still..

tnctcb

cool picture. i dont know if that is a great bull as i never see them except this year in wyoming but i do know there arent any small ones. thanks for the pics