Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

CO GMU 4, 14, 214, 441 3rd Rifle Deer

publichunter1

Hey guys. I'm headed over next week for the 3rd Rifle deer hunt in 4, 14, 214, and 441. I had scheduled to be there the whole hunt and be able to explore a lot but work added mandatory time and can now only hunt the opening weekend (2 days). I'm going over a day and a half early to try and scout some.

I have never hunted the area but have a plan with several backup plans. Just wanted to see if anyone out there familiar with hunt had any suggestions/information/good places to eat they wanted to share. No big deal either way, just thought I would ask before going. Please just private message me if you do.

Happy hunting.

deer reports in those units usually seem to be accompanied with words like "they're" and "everywhere"

fiesta jalisco in craig ain't bad. not amazing, but it sure ain't bad.

i enjoyed my burger at hiway 40 grill in hayden. looks like covid may have it on it's deathbed tho...

Cinnamon roll at Prodigal Son (coffee shop) is worth it.
Yampa valley brewing has decent grub and beer.
Both in Craig.
Steamboat has all the things.

Hey guys. I'm headed over next week for the 3rd Rifle deer hunt in 4, 14, 214, and 441. I had scheduled to be there the whole hunt and be able to explore a lot but work added mandatory time and can now only hunt the opening weekend (2 days). I'm going over a day and a half early to try and scout some.

I have never hunted the area but have a plan with several backup plans. Just wanted to see if anyone out there familiar with hunt had any suggestions/information/good places to eat they wanted to share. No big deal either way, just thought I would ask before going. Please just private message me if you do.

Happy hunting.
How did the hunt go?

How did the hunt go?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back