C'mon Wyoming...

1_pointer

I'm I the only one a bit peeved that the HMA permission slip drawings haven't been posted? My plans greatly hinge on when I can get on the HMA....

If they didn't post the 8/5 ones by the end of business yesterday, it will probably not be done until sometime on Monday because I've never seen them put up anything on the F&G website on a weekend. Good luck!

GUess I'll be waiting until Monday then. I find it hard to believe they can't meet the projected draw dates that they set...

I bet I checked the site 20 times yesterday. Really needing to nail down my plans completely.

I'm with ya. Surprisingly I drew my 3rd choice this year. I had my 2nd choice area all planned and thought it was in the bag. If I don't get an HMA slip then its walk in areas or making phone calls. Either way, its hunting.

Drew one HMA. The other draws the end of Aug.

I have a question for anyone interested. When a specific HMA "HIGHLY encourages" the taking of doe/fawns, would you put your tag on one and let the buck walk or would you go somewhere else?

Drew one HMA. The other draws the end of Aug.

I have a question for anyone interested. When a specific HMA "HIGHLY encourages" the taking of doe/fawns, would you put your tag on one and let the buck walk or would you go somewhere else?

I would put my tag legally on whatever I want to.

Drew one HMA so FAR

A buddy and I were fortunate enough to draw an HMA. Still waiting for the draw on the 19th
:)

Last edited:
My dad and I drew the ones we were hoping for. Now to wait for opening day...

WY must be messing with me!! Still showing as pending...

Nah, I drew the one I wanted when I wanted. Now if the stuff would finally show up for the rifle I'd like to use for this hunt I'd be happy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaDon
Back