Caribou Gear Tarp

Clinton and her views on guns.

Maybe you should stop telling me what I know and who I hate and go back to wish'n you had boobs.

Bruce Jenner got boobs but people still bug him about his politics. Apparently boobs can't solve all problems. ;)

Anybody that thinks the intent to kill the gun manufacturers isn't the objective of Hillary by opening the manufacturers up to lawsuits hasn't been to my neck of the woods.

My home county used to be one of the largest tobacco producers in the state of Ohio. The tobacco farmers were the only ones that really made any money farming. Their barns, homes, trucks, tractors, etc were always pristine and the best that they could get to get the job done.

Not all of the downfall can be blamed on the legislation opening up tobacco companies to liability lawsuits, but I can guarantee you that that was then intent of a lot of the changes that happened along the way. The first thing that occurred was the amount of tobacco that farmers could sell got smaller and smaller every year. The farmers could no longer compete and started converting to other crops to make up their losses on tobacco. The second was import of foreign tobacco increased and caused the domestic markets to tank. Whether this was as a result of the tobacco companies trying to get it on the cheap or something the government promoted I have no idea. I just know what the impact was locally. There are many other changes that I am probably not aware, but they have all proven catastrophic to the local tobacco farmers.

I'm not trying to protect the big tobacco companies, I don't use the stuff myself. My point is, that if you allow everyone with a gripe to start suing, manufacturing will still continue albiet in a lot smaller quantities and with a gun that used to cost $300 being more like $2000. It is just the way business works.

1. I've heard the "the Libs are coming for our guns" stuff before. That's right. It was in 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015, and now 2016. I took my HK-91 out shooting last Sunday. :)

I know a sucker is born every minute, but I'm no Seventh Day Adventist.

2. Americans are hypersensitive about their guns in a way that is laughable to outside observers. In the same way that some social justice warrior may demand your arrest under the charge of mind-rape if you gander a second too long at her yoga pants, gun-loving Americans swear we are in the middle of a UN worldwide coup meant to neuter our ability to wage war on the gubmint if background checks are discussed.

Both are ridiculous.

As I said earlier: Chicken Little Season Opener - coming to the US of A, November 2016.

You need only look to California to see what decades of liberal control can do with gun control laws....Soon you will have to apply for a license to buy ammo in California, don't think it can't happen everywhere else....

You need only look to California to see what decades of liberal control can do with gun control laws....Soon you will have to apply for a license to buy ammo in California, don't think it can't happen everywhere else....

One of the many reasons I left that state. Can't wait to see what the DFG commission looks like with all the non-hunters on it and what it does to hunting in CA.

BTW, do you still have to buy an "Adventure Pass" to park inside the National Forest(in CA) we all own?

The Second Amendment is not to guarantee citizens the right to carry firearms to protect themselves from each other. The right to bear arms is to protect the citizens from the government. I don't know how anyone can consider trusting Clinton with the keys to the kingdom. She lies, cheats, ...well she is a politician.. How would you explain to the family of Chris Stevens why you voted for Clinton? What has Sanders ever done in his entire life that makes anyone think he would do well as President? I'm just sayin'... pickin's are slim this time around. Trump can be an embarassment but he is not one of the Washington insiders. To me, that's a mark in his favor. Ever wonder why the Republican Congress (House and Senate) haven't done any of the things that they said needed to be done when they were running for office? Granted I am a conspiritorial thinker by nature, but what looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

The Second Amendment is not to guarantee citizens the right to carry firearms to protect themselves from each other. The right to bear arms is to protect the citizens from the government. I don't know how anyone can consider trusting Clinton with the keys to the kingdom. She lies, cheats, ...well she is a politician.. How would you explain to the family of Chris Stevens why you voted for Clinton? What has Sanders ever done in his entire life that makes anyone think he would do well as President? I'm just sayin'... pickin's are slim this time around. Trump can be an embarassment but he is not one of the Washington insiders. To me, that's a mark in his favor. Ever wonder why the Republican Congress (House and Senate) haven't done any of the things that they said needed to be done when they were running for office? Granted I am a conspiritorial thinker by nature, but what looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Exactly! The reason why TRUMP will get my vote. People are fed up with the bs in DC. Both the dems and repubs are trying everything to get him out. Do you wonder why? Hmmmm

One of the many reasons I left that state. Can't wait to see what the DFG commission looks like with all the non-hunters on it and what it does to hunting in CA.

BTW, do you still have to buy an "Adventure Pass" to park inside the National Forest(in CA) we all own?

Yes, I live near a national park and you have to pay every year for a pass just to park in any of the parking areas. They just raised the price again last year. I am stuck here a few more years and then, good fortune willing, I am out of here.

Back