Classic Rock/Hair Band Music(for a newbie)

teej, for a newbie in the classics this one might be too old. Many many years ago I was halibut fishing in the Gulf of Alaska, there was another boat that wasn't even very close by, playing this song LOUD. I think it was a charter boat, not sure if they were Deep Purple fans or if they were a captive audience to a deaf captain.

knew the song from the instant the guitar solo started, great song!

Ted Nugent - Fred Bear
Ted Nugent - Stranglehold
Ted Nugent - Great White Buffalo
Van Halen - Panama
Van Halen - Hot for Teacher
Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil
Skid Row - 18 and Life
Skid Row - I Remember You

Been to more concerts than you can shake a stick at! Everything from AC/DC to Rob Zombie with just about all of the alphabet in between! Went to the final KISS tour recently, and in a couple weeks or so will see Iron Maiden for the 3rd time. Gotta love Black Sabbath and Ozzy, Motley Crue, Nugent, Aerosmith, ZZ Top, Heart, Alice Cooper, The Who, Deep Purple, yada yada yada! God, I'm getting old!

Been to more concerts than you can shake a stick at! Everything from AC/DC to Rob Zombie with just about all of the alphabet in between! Went to the final KISS tour recently, and in a couple weeks or so will see Iron Maiden for the 3rd time. Gotta love Black Sabbath and Ozzy, Motley Crue, Nugent, Aerosmith, ZZ Top, Heart, Alice Cooper, The Who, Deep Purple, yada yada yada! God, I'm getting old!
Yep, I'm right with you in the concerts except Iron Maiden.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back