cjcj...

dgibson

Is there something you'd like to tell us? <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Casa Grande, Arizona-AP -- Authorities in Arizona are reporting at least four people dead following a shooting on an interstate highway. Three others were hurt.

The shooting on Interstate Ten near Casa Grande involved people in at least two vehicles.

An Immigration and Customs spokesman says authorities think the shooting began as people in one vehicle tried to overtake the other vehicle, believed to be carrying illegal immigrants.

After a search in the desert for possible suspects, four people have been taken into custody about 30 miles from the shooting scene.

Casa Grande is southeast of Phoenix and roughly 90 miles north of the Mexican border.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
tongue.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Thank`s for that post Dgibson, Yea i saw it on the news this morning. All i can say is just another "normal" day in the valley. And on a day when Vince Fox [el presidente of mexico]is talking to our FU@#@!$@!k-up governor about letting more "illegals" come here. Its a very "sad" situation we have here, today was just a "average" day, and from some county officials that i know, they tell me 90% of the crimes that illegals commit don`t even make the news! this one did because it shut down the 1-10 freeway.

Yeah its gettig pretty bad down here.

the censious people should have been at my house on halloween

lets see 50-70 americans
200-300 illegals.

I have no problems with illegals if they would do it right, but now its getting rediculaious
Delw

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if they're doing it right they wouldn't be illegal...eh, Del? Aw heck, once we give them their drivers licenses and the right to vote, all mexizonans will be legal! Sad, aint it?
mad.gif

I have been up in laughlin for the last 2 days, Nut i wasn`t involved in the shooting, but i thought i would tell you guy`s that from the news i got on tv up there[nevada] it was like a mirror image of phx. metro, las vegas has the same thing that we have daily shootings, robberies,rapes, and home invasions mostly with illegals! Delw i don`t have a problem with anyone from "any' country who goes thru the proper channels[background check etc.] to become a citizen or just to visit, but my whole "bitch" is that there are millions of illegals that we don`t even have a clue as to who they are, and an ever growing amount of them are criminals.

Back