Caribou Gear

CJ soapbox [illegals]

cj: I grew up at 35th and Buckeye (winters, summers at Crown King), I remeber the welcome to Phoenix sign was at 27th ave. Wasn't nothing around but cotton fields. Living at 51st and Thomas now. Both neighbor hoods gone to crap. My 1st wife was a Panther graduated in 79. Got-Fish (who doesn't post much here anymore) grew up right up the street from where I am now.

Fast i grew up at 56th and clarendon[by the canal] those were some good times, yep nothing but cotten and wheat fields, to bad about the old hoods.>>>>>> Cameron hunt that old argument has to many flaws [they do work that we won`t] The fact is the illegals drive down wages so "LOW" that we will no longer do those jobs, look at construction as an example, once high paying job`s, 10-20 years ago high school kids worked in fast food places etc. many of these jobs have been replaced by "slave labor" who are taking "billions" in benefits so you think your getting your "goods" cheap but you are fooling yourself, that argument just won`t fly anymore with me, besides what don`t you understand about the word illegal? they are commiting a "FELONY" pure and simple.

Cameron that argument has been played to the hilt by ol danr. It is insane to think that cheap labor and goods is worth the billions of dollars the illegals cost us. Not to mention the crime. If you lived down here and had to worry about leaving your wife and kids at home because there are so many wetbacks running around raping, robbing and murdering OUR CITIZENS you may change your mind. They bring nothing positive to our society regardless of what the liberals and californian hispanic politicians would like you to think.

I called AZ G&F , and talked to the "legal" dept. i asked them if is was possoble for illegal`s in arizona to get [big game tag`s] and i was told yes if they have been in the state for 6 months! That`s all they have to do! it doesn`t matter if they are U.S. citizens or not! they still don`t have to pay non-resident fee`s, i find this to be an outrage! it suck`s! if your from utah/N.M./california/ or any other state YOU pay a higher tag fee, but not if you are in the country illegally, anyone who think`s "illegal immigration" is not a hunting issue might want to re-think it. i was told that they have, and will get more of ourbig game tags as long as the rules for residency remain the same! this is flat out wrong in my opinion. Is this happening in your state?

That makes me fuggin sick. the AZ game and fish needs to wake up and start defending it's resident hunters who live here year round legally. The fact that ANY beaner can come here and steal our game is a joke. The az G & F doesn't even check for residency. All you need is an address, it could be a friend, a PO box, anything. I am actually surprised that more non-residents[legal citizens] haven't exploited this. One more question though. Is it legal for illegals to possess firearms? I mean what are they hunting with?

Interestingly, there was a lady on the radio the other day that is a general contractor. Her business is struggling because she won't hire illegals. She gave some examples of contractors that have been in business 20 years or more that have gone under - they cannot compete with the Contractors that pick up illegal help at the "day - labour" centres......

Yeah Muskrat that is a big problem. It is unfortunate that so many business owners are such peices of shit that they hire illegal aliens. I hope noone I know read that, I am such a dufus.
fight.gif
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-09-2003 14:40: Message edited by: FEW ]</font>

"The fact that ANY beaner can come here and steal our game is a joke"

Question--------when they hunt do they use a spray can a knife or a 22?

Damn I miss california LOL

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-09-2003 13:26: Message edited by: Muledeer4me ]</font>

This isn`t really about "beaners' even though "most" illegals are from mexico, any illegal can get a " big game " tag in arizona, we have illegal`s from guatamaula/asia/mexico/china, etc. the heart of the problem {with AZ] is the residency Requirement, a non-citizen should have to pay non- resident Fee`s and right now they don`t [but yes i have to agree 100% the big issue is they don`t even belong in the USA] i will contact our G&F to see how to change this.

We don't have that many illegals up here, but I know a local kid was shot & killed a few years ago. Heand the illegal got in an argument at a local bar, and when he went outside the illegal shot him, fled the state, was caught, and got off with the minority/self defense plea. They sent him back to mexico.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Should've been in a box.
mad.gif
mad.gif

You are right Ten! [he should have been in a box] that kinda thing happens every day in maricopa county [phx] and also down in tuscon, we have tens of thousands of illegal`s here, and they kill citizens on a daily basis, and to answer the question about "how do they hunt" i forgot who asked, but they are allowed the same rights and more [in some cases] than american citizens, try taking a gun into another country and see what happens to you, anyway i talked to AZ G&F and it looks like we have to draft a letter and send it to the commission to get the residency rules to include "must be a citizen of the "U.S.A." if i was an out-of state hunter trying to get a tag in AZ, i would be pissed that the illegal`s are getting a better deal than me. it`s just plain wrong.

Well we Az hunters are trying to get this issue[non- citizen`s from getting resident tags] on the game and fish commisions agenda, i don`t know if it will happen but we are hoping that the commision will air this in a public forum. Wait and see. i was very nice in my e`mail to the head of G&F, i sugar coated it but expressed my concerns, I didn`t want to "kill" the messenger.

Funny Nut! i just awoke from the self induced "coma" I`m just trying to see if we can get some action on this very important issue, not to worry i got plenty of "asshole" left in me!

Got this in an email today. Even mentions Ithicas pal Howard Dean. Looks like he is just a typical liberal democrat. You sure do pick the winners Ithica.
rolleyes.gif

It's been 2 years and still our borders remain dramatically unsecured, 99% of containers pass through our ports unchecked, and our immigration laws remain ignored and purposely unenforced by the executive branch of our government.

And as far as I can tell, there isn't a single other candidate running for President who wouldn't further relax the enforcement of our immigration laws.

(Howard Dean for example wants all illegal aliens to be able to gain US citizenship within 6 months of arriving on US soil)

While many in congress are trying to improve the laws we have, too many are not.

I think today would be a good day to remind the people in our government who they are working for.

Thanks,

Greg

What you can do

Here are a few ideas you can talk about. Call
your rep, senators, and president. Let your voice
be heard!

- Drivers licenses for illegal aliens - Tancredo
has a bill to deny federal funding for states that
do this.

- Troops on our border. Millions of illegal aliens
have crossed our borders SINCE 9/11.

- Eliminate H1B and L1 Visas. Millions of qualified
Americans are out of work.

- Deport illegal aliens. It's the law! Even illegal
aliens are having trouble finding tax evading work
due to their swarming numbers.

Gov Contact Info:
Whitehouse comments: 202-456-1111
http://www.senate.gov/
http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.html

I also suggest you visit the following 2 sites.
They both have excellent faxing/emailing programs:

http://www.numbersusa.com
http://www.fairus.org

Recent inactivity from this list/site

I'd like to apologize for the recent lack of emails
from this list. I'm just one guy, and a recent
career change has left me with dramatically less
spare time for this effort.

With the anniversary of 9/11, I've decided to again
invest some of my time into this list. Hopefully
the calls to congress that this list can generate
will have a positive effect on this issue going
forward.

I would also like to mention that I will no longer
be accepting donations to this site. It's just too
much of a hassle, and people just don't seem to be
able to give enough to make all the paperwork
involved worth it.

But for those who have asked, I did get some
bumperstickers in. I will do my best to get those
out to you. And FYI, I have not cashed any of
the checks you sent in. Consider them voided out.

For me this isn't about money. I'm a bit tired
of being accused by the cynics out there that this
is a money making scam. So from now on this site
will have to be promoted by the people who tell
their friends and neighbors.

The money that has come in through paypal is
enough to buy one last ad. Just so you know,
each ad brings in about 3 thousand more petition
signatures. Without running ads, the site is
so far only able to bring in about 300 signatures
per month. The petition is just about at 25,000
signatures total right now.

Thanks,

Greg Merritt

*** Please Forward, and sign the petition to
*** stop immigration now!
*** http://www.stopimmigrationnow.org

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-11-2003 10:26: Message edited by: FEW ]</font>

Well we have proof that non-citizens are getting "resident" big game tag`s and hunting/fishing licences, on the azod site there are 2 guy`s that meet the residency requirements[6 mo.] but they are not yet citizens[they have green cards] they are not illegals, but they are not citizens either, do you think this is fair? you guy`s that put in for AZ hunts must pay a "much" higher price than a non -citizen, how do you feel about this? does this also happen in your state? [we also have hundred`s of illegal`s] my own estimate, putting in for "resident" big game tag`s in AZ.

Back