Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

cj box

has any one read C.J.Box books about wyoming game warden Joe Picket? there great books i think theres twelve of them.

Same here. Dont read much, but I burn through these things in a matter of days. Read all of them but one I believe. Even some of his others without the PIcketts in them are tough to put down, just finished "Back of Beyond" It was a good one!

I would LOVE watching a movie or mini series on Joe Pickett, but content now watching "Longmire". I envision the same scenery andf feel I get from the books.

I have read all of them except for the last two. They are can't go wrong books!! I used to read them while sitting in a tree stand or ground blind when i lived in the mid west. You've got me thinking now on who would play Marybeth!! I'm thinking Renee Zellweger!

Jennifer Anniston...or possibly Carrie Underwood?...depending on how late into life the series is set....

Please, not Zellweger...

If blonde and good looking is needed I think Charlize Theron fits that bill!

There's a bunch listed on iTunes for download. What should a man start with first? Need some material for an upcoming plane ride.

I read everything he writes as soon as it comes out. Probably my favorite author. Mary Beth....How about Natalie Portman?

WV - Best to start as close to the begining as you can, they do build on each other. Here is the first 3:
1 - Open Season
2 - Savage Run
3 - Winterkill

Problem with his books is that they come out much too infrequent. His style is the type most hunters enjoy, IMHO. I have read all of his series with Joe Pickett the WY game warden. MTG

I read everything he writes as soon as it comes out. Probably my favorite author. Mary Beth....How about Natalie Portman?

WV - Best to start as close to the begining as you can, they do build on each other. Here is the first 3:
1 - Open Season
2 - Savage Run
3 - Winterkill

I second Natalie Portman....Hubba Hubba

Hey, I have heard rumors that there will be a movie based on the book Blue Heaven. I can't remember who will star in it, but may be out in the next year or so. All of his books are great, hard to put down.

Back