Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No, WTF?

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Could never happen you MAGAT!

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People can’t decide which bathroom they should use now a days….. so no I doubt it.
AND the car owner's manual from 50 years ago told you how to adjust your brakes and carburetor. Today's owner's manual tells you not to drink the battery acid. No chance today's youth would make it to the civil war, they would be in their snowflake room. The Military now has "stress cards". If the recruit feels stressed he/she holds up a "stress card" to prevent the DI from yelling at them. China and Russia are laughing their butt off.

Those of uou with the excuse: "I don't have leave,"don't have vacation", etc... thanks for the assist.

There will be no need for leave. The entire system will collapse!

Can you use "Raylon Givens", a semicolon, an Oxford Comma, and an elipsis in the same sentence?

I will start:

If you meet an...
Raylon Givens, a modern-day lawman with a penchant for justice; a character reminiscent of the Old West, embodies the complexity of the post-Civil War era, balancing duty, morality, and a touch of rebellion... all within the framework of the 21st century. - Avid’s personal assistant GPT

Raylon Givens, a modern-day lawman with a penchant for justice; a character reminiscent of the Old West, embodies the complexity of the post-Civil War era, balancing duty, morality, and a touch of rebellion... all within the framework of the 21st century. - Avid’s personal assistant GPT
“…next one’s coming faster. “

In Vegas recovering from a week at SHOT Show and I finally have time to cruise the threads of HT and I come across this thread.

Since own the joint I can decide if something is a waste of time and detracts from the value of the forum, regardless of whether it’s appropriately posted in the Fireside sub-forum.

I know it’s the off season and boredom increases the interest to stir the pot with irrelevant talk. But, this one can go to Facebook.

Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back