Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

CIA failure prior to Iraq War

You're nuts, I'm not any where near a Holocaust, I'm after terrorists and people who teach its ok to hurt and take things from others, especially in America. You are acting like one big asshole thinking its a holocaust to do that.

Are you going to give your "source" for what you're talking about?

If you read the note I gave its the muslem school in the US that was teaching it was ok to hurt Jews and Christians, sine they are non muslim. That's a holocaust. That's the terrorists. That's illegal.

Your posts and your name sort of match. I can just see you gunning at elk. Load the chamber, throw a few rounds out there, see if you hit one. Load it again, throw a few out there. Kind of like fishing, see if you catch anything just throwing things out there.

Elkgunner, Fishcaster, postposer, I see the name choice.

[ 07-07-2004, 19:41: Message edited by: Tom ]

Originally posted by Tom:

If you read the note I gave its the muslem school in the US that was teaching it was ok to hurt Jews and Christians, sine they are non muslim. That's a holocaust. That's the terrorists. That's illegal.

May God save the Union... :confused:

Bush/Cheney saved the union. Remember?

The bad guys are still after us. Here's news today.

-- Homeland Security chief to warn of possible al Qaeda attack to influence U.S. elections, administration official tells CNN.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com for the latest news.

[ 07-08-2004, 10:31: Message edited by: Tom ]

Originally posted by Tom:
Bush/Cheney saved the union. Remember?

The bad guys are still after us. Here's news today.

Tom,
Stop it... I keep laughing out loud at work, and everybody wonders what is so funny.... :eek:
shhh.gif

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back