Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Christmas

dgc1963

Hope every one has a great and Blessed Christmas and 2021 turns the corner on this virus. This yr has been tough for so many hope and pray next yr is way gooder lol
Chatted with quite a few on here and kinda feel like I know some of you guys even tho we havent met, seems like a lot of good guys on here
Thanks to Mr n Mrs big fin for all you do I know this site is a lot of work and its a great value for us on here and a treasure chest of info
Stay safe and have a wonderful Christmas

^^X2

...hard to believe this spring will mark for me 20 years as a HTalker. Thanks Oscar, Randy and Mrs. Finn, to to all that made this site into what it is today! Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year to y’all!

1E02D772-24BB-4D64-BC92-1F8E30C854A7.jpeg
Typically we would be gathering with family this week, eating way too many Christmas cookies washed down with Tom and Jerry’s, maybe chasing some pheasants. This year, we’ll still be chasing pheasants. But visits with aging family members will be by phone, and gifts will be shared by mail. Seems a little less cheerful than usual, but hoping everyone finds a way to recreate those favorite holiday traditions this year and share them with the people you love.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas all! I let my better half have the hunttalk controls for a minute...enjoy!!

Holiday Potpourri

To fill your home with delicious holiday scent, bring 3 cups of water plus jar contents to a simmer over low heat, uncovered, in a small pot. Check the water periodically and add more if it starts to get low. Enjoy! :)

In each simmer jar place:
1 orange, quartered
1/4 cup fresh cranberries
3 cinnamon sticks
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
6 whole cloves
1/8 tsp cardamom seeds

20201224_141600.jpg

Finally out of post Montana hunting trip mandatory quarantine on the 23rd, just in time to do Christmas shopping before province wide lockdown Christmas Eve. Unfortunately, a two day blizzard blew in that day! I braved it long enough to walk to the bank with the dogs. Roads were not fit to drive. It was their first sojourn out of the yard since we arrived home on the 9th. Everyone gets cash in a card this year. Sad but maybe it was the hand of God trying to keep me away from crowds and healthy.

It's already Christmas here on my side of the Pacific...so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. May your homes and freezers be full.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back