Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Christmas presents for the ages

Mudranger1

Well I really just had to post this as it will be talked about for ages in the family Christmas archives. I've been with my wife for 9 years now and while I feel like I have given some pretty thoughtful and meaningful gifts that I know she truly loves and is grateful for. Ah but this year will take cake. I shot my first elk and had her a bracelet made with 1 of my ivories in it. Now she truly loved this and I could feel the gratitude but this is not the story. There were 2 more that stole her heart and soul from me. Little back story. She is 10 years younger than me so while we connect and have a great time there are still plenty of generational differences. She didnt grow up with a lot of money so even still to this day she doesnt really expect to get to do things she asks to do. So present #1 she had mentioned going to a concert that was coming next year so of course I picked up some tickets and them in her stocking. As she is reading the tickets the tears begin to fall. That's right fellas next year I will get to see 30-40 year women scream there heads off like they were 15 again. Backstreet Boys here we come!! (That is unless i can talk 1 of her friends into going with her). Present #2 is supposed to be more of a gag gift given by my Mom. But as she opens and screams with excitement the tears start again. We have ourselves a magic robot that shall vacuum the house on it's own! That's right we are the proud recipients of a Roomba...ahh the little things in life. I did score a new pair of boots and a new scope but no tears were shed. Maybe 1 day

Merry Christmas!

Backstreet boys... You, Mr. Mud, are punch drunk in love! Holy Sheit! If... now this is a big if, you actually went with her to a Backstreet Boys concert - THAT RIGHT THERE should earn you enough brownie points to... well heck, take you into the afterlife!

Backstreet boys... Trying to think what band would make me cringe more... You are a true --- husband!

Backstreet boys... You, Mr. Mud, are punch drunk in love! Holy Sheit! If... now this is a big if, you actually went with her to a Backstreet Boys concert - THAT RIGHT THERE should earn you enough brownie points to... well heck, take you into the afterlife!

Backstreet boys... Trying to think what band would make me cringe more... You are a true --- husband!

Creed. Creed would make you cringe more....

Anyhow- congratulations mudranger. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!

What a great husband! I suggest you have one of her girlfriends go with her so it is just a ladies night and you will be a sub-hero for some other husbands wife. The women will be happy and you both will be happy!!

Pretty cool Cliff! She looked pretty happy in the FB posts!

Not sure I could bring myself to take anyone, let alone my wife to a Backdoor Boys concert.

As Thumper would say, he's twitterpated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dfair2798
Back