Caribou Gear

Christmas Gifts?

elkdiesel

Hey you guys have any good ideas for Christmas gifts? I am one of those guys that waits tell the last minute and then grabs what’s left, or most convenient. That doesn't always go over so good. I'd love some input!
(Sometimes I get ambition and try to build something.)
RunningElk.jpg

Heck, if that is a plug for sales - not bad... ;) very nice looking. Hehe!

As for your question.... Heck, OYOA DVD Seasons 1 and 2 make an enjoyable Christmas gift ;)
I know the friends I puchased for will enjoy them for what they offer...

Hell, how much do you sell those for? :D

guess it depends on 'who' it is for. wife, GF, kid... For example if that sculpture, as nice as it is, were for a wife, she better be REALLY unique or you are in big, big, trouble.

Heck, if that is a plug for sales - not bad... ;) very nice looking. Hehe!

As for your question.... Heck, OYOA DVD Seasons 1 and 2 make an enjoyable Christmas gift ;)
I know the friends I puchased for will enjoy them for what they offer...

Hell, how much do you sell those for? :D

No its not a plug. I don't sell much, my real job keeps me to busy:D I have the kids taken care of so now I need an idea for the wife. (She has already watched both seasons twice);)

Ohh, for the wife... I bought her... an IPAD. She is not a techno savvy lady either... Though a first to hear her speak about an item that is more "convenience" vs necessity. She is a heavy penny pincher (great for a wife) so I think this will be a nice "gift". I never spend this type of cash for gifts - though this one is an exception.

If I had your skill - remove the elk and craft a... photo sized heart (craft it to hold a pic of the family - glass front / felt board backside.) Same mount... bah - You have some real crafting style. very nice.

My wife just wants money. I've tried the whole buy her clothes and that turns into a disaster. Occasionally she'll have pointed out something and I'll remember and get it. So for me it's small stocking stuffers and then greenbacks in her hand.

Knowing your wife if you gave her the money she might just save it and not spend it on herself. In that case maybe a gift card to places she likes. Snowmobile stuff would work for her.

Ohh, for the wife... I bought her... an IPAD. She is not a techno savvy lady either... Though a first to hear her speak about an item that is more "convenience" vs necessity. She is a heavy penny pincher (great for a wife) so I think this will be a nice "gift". I never spend this type of cash for gifts - though this one is an exception.

If I had your skill - remove the elk and craft a... photo sized heart (craft it to hold a pic of the family - glass front / felt board backside.) Same mount... bah - You have some real crafting style. very nice.

My wife is VERY frugal. Learned long ago clothes out of the question. Jewelry yes, but freaks if from a jewelry store. Were out shopping for the kids last week and showed me something on sale that I could buy her for a present. A bullet blender of all things, but that way she can throw a breakfast smoothie together on her way out the door in the mornings, as in *convenience*. Only other things she would like is new base layer and earbuds to use on her PC at the office. The kids and I wanted to get her a cell phone, but we got the WORD on that idea. She was in telecom for 25 years and said she will never be tied to a pager or cell EVER again. Dollar wise getting off lucky. Good thing as I was getting snowmobiles ready to ride over Christimas and I have dead cylinder in one. Word is I have to have it ready for Presidents weekend so we can take grandsons to our cabin.

Back