Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Christensen Arms Ridgeline 7MM

CPAjeff

Like new, with box and everything pictured. I personally have fired less than 40 rounds through it - shoots great, I just don't need it!

1.jpg

2.jpg

$1,650 to your FFL. I also have two boxes of 140 Grain Nosler Trophy Grade Accubonds and a box of .284 143 grain Hammer Hunters (100 count). $60 a box shipped for the Nosler and $100 shipped for the Hammer bullets . . . or take it all for $1,800 shipped.

Last edited:
I’m new to carbon barrels, mainly because I have zero experience. Opinions? Facts? I love my carbon fiber mountain bike. Hell, it has carbon fiber wheels. Carbon fiber is amazing, but not all is equal. It’s amazing how the engineers can control flex and such with different weaves and materials.
I don’t know much about it either, except I love my carbon fiber hard hat.

I’ve got a Ridgeline in .300 PRC that shoots lights out though. That I do know. I’ve only had it since Christmas, but I’m very impressed with it so far. Hands down my most accurate rifle.

Dang, that's awesome!! Care to share the load data?
69 grs h1000, adg brass, 215 m primer,168 Berger hunting vld. load started at .015 off. Couple things worth noting, this load started off at around 40 rds down the barrel in Norma brass @3015, after barrel break in 150+ rounds and switching to adg brass I somehow ended up at 3149 avg. so between the barrel speeding up and I’m guessing the thicker adg brass I gained over 100 FPS from the original load.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back