Chick forums

I have playing catch up and I see Big Stick has caused quite a stir.

This got me thinking, do ya think there are forums out there where chicks bash each other? Call each other gay and chit like that, argue over which sewing machine or vacumn is better, or maybe silcone vs. saline breast implants? Is it just a guy thing? Hell maybe Greenhorns cougers have a name for guys like him and discuss THEIR conquests!

I have playing catch up and I see Big Stick has caused quite a stir.

This got me thinking, do ya think there are forums out there where chicks bash each other? Call each other gay and chit like that, argue over which sewing machine or vacumn is better, or maybe silcone vs. saline breast implants? Is it just a guy thing? Hell maybe Greenhorns cougers have a name for guys like him and discuss THEIR conquests!

Fag.

280.. I'm not sure anyone here will argue with you. But please... tell us what vacuum you think is better..

Never have ran a vacumn, you will have to ask AZZwipe402 about one,,,, but I can tell ya I perfer saline over silcone

I don't know that he loves asses as much as he's jsut asking you if you can still do your trick .

At a medical seminar recently I heard something on silicone verses water base lubricants for women 280. The sex nurse there recommended silicone based lubricants as women get older. Water base lubricants would be ok for a younger woman.

They didn't talk about implants, but it was an informative seminar put on by a private doctors group, pretty amazing stuff.

The sex nurse there recommended silicone based lubricants as women get older. Water base lubricants would be ok for a younger woman.

Did you raise your free hand and ask her to repeat it.... "real slow like" ? :D

At a medical seminar recently I heard something on silicone verses water base lubricants for women 280. The sex nurse there recommended silicone based lubricants as women get older. Water base lubricants would be ok for a younger woman.

They didn't talk about implants, but it was an informative seminar put on by a private doctors group, pretty amazing stuff.

Welcome back 280.:D:D:D

Hey Marv, If there's a hole in the ground, a snake might come out. Check this out. At least down this way. Do they have that where you hunt any? I just thought this was an interesting picture, so here it is.

Cali, the lady invited me to go with her. I guess she wanted me to know the stuff too? I didn't mind, they had food and drinks and it was interesting.

Attachments

• Beachsnakes2.jpg
    Beachsnakes2.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 120
You take that pic Tom? Sheeuut, makes me shiver.

...got any pics from the K-Y seminar?

Where is the dead cow and anal lube pic when you need it? WOuld explain why Tom was at the seminar wouldn't it?

Not my pictures. It was a hormones seminar basically, how to have great sex if you're an older women. The lubrication drops off with age, hence, the silicone base lubricant.

I guess it would work on cows Dink, I don't know. Let us know, ok, some others here may be interested in that too, not just you?

Yeah Tom we got the buzztails as well...have personally only seen one den in my life- the old man rolled one out with the corner-bit of a cat blade while roughing in a road.

It was cold and they were all balled up togehter but it still gave me the creeps as he made paste out of em' with the tracks :eek::eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back