Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Check out my client's African safari pictures!!!

Lochi

I had the privilege of guiding a great hunter from upstate New York by name of John Rachow. I host him a free web site (we designed the contents as a team), so that his family and cyber friends can share in the experience. Every time we travelled near a phone line, I hastily uploaded the day's events, thus making it a real time experience to all that were looking on from the US.
After John went home I polish it into something more nostalgic.

www.affordableafricanhunting.com/rachow

Enjoy!
Lochi.
ps. if this does not sell me some hunts what will Moosie?
wink.gif

Forbidden
You were denied access because:
Access denied by access control list.

Oak

Please let me look, I'm chompin at the bit, scratch that, I chewed through my bit.
8 days & counting.
O yah, here a parcial list for criters desired ; Nyala,Kudu,Impala,two Zebra for rugs,Waterbuck,Red heartebeast & what ever unfortunate beast with a death-wish.

I am lost.

"Forbidden
You were denied access because:
Access denied by access control list."

What on earth does that mean? Will someone please educate this dumb African.
confused.gif

Man that is a great story! Good job! It is very enjoyable, you captured a lot of the experience as well as possible with pictures, words, and fonts. You also captured the phases of dreaming, planning, and executing the hunt and some experiences that go with it. Very good PH Locki and hunter John!

Lochi... At first we clicked on the link and it went no-where ?!?! NOW it is available for all to see.... No worries...

And Excuse tom, I honestly think he was giving you a complimet... Or something like that
wink.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back