Caribou Gear Tarp

Check it out! New yard pet!

We discovered this little one in the neighborhood last week and I finally having the time to share. It's genes have been on the area for years and years but I sure hope it stays close by so we can watch it grow.
Do you have photos of any bucks in the same lineage? Pretty darn cool.

Do you have photos of any bucks in the same lineage? Pretty darn cool.
Unfortunately I do not. Back in the early 2000's there was a very muted forked horn pure white buck that was in the area and we used to see it from time to time. He never got bigger than a fork but his horns got really gnarly. There has also been a few pied ones in the area too we think he was the buck that produced them. This little one's mom is a normal color blacktail. She is part of the herd that pretty much stays in the area.

Saw one of those in the Black Hills one year. Think it was a yearling. Must have been in sheer terror during full moons. Very rare and cool to see. Thanks for posting.

Saw one of those in the Black Hills one year. Think it was a yearling. Must have been in sheer terror during full moons. Very rare and cool to see. Thanks for posting.
Yeah this little one knows it's different already it is very skittish already it always tries to put something between it and me. The other normal little ones around just stay there and will stand or lay there and let you get close. This one already gets up and moves for cover. We see it most every day momma lays in our yard a lot to get away. It's stays in this abandoned property it has lots of cover

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back