Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Central Minnesota

Good morning! I joined earlier this month and it has proven to be a wise choice. I have lived in MN for over 55 years now, but still consider the Black Hills of SD to be my home. I retired 2yrs ago from the VA after 20 yrs as an addiction therapist (a fancy title for cd counselor). I am a lifelong hunter, shooter, reloader, and generally just enjoy being outdoors.
I enjoy hunting just about any legal game and am currently waiting for MN bear opener tomorrow.
I hope to be able to be a positive and supportive member. Good luck to all in the 2013 seasons!

Great to have you in here and good luck with the bear!! Always nice to have some more Midwest guys around :)

Welcome. Go Vikings!

Hope you have a great hunt tomorrow. For what unit is your bear tag?

Randy, I will be in area 51. (Just realized the coincidence of the area designation). With luck it will be from this planet, tho I guess it would be cool to tag a Venusian (sp) bear.

Warmer,
Wife and I try to take at least one trip a year to the Hill City area, tho it is just good to cross the border heading west. "Free at last, free at last..."

Good luck on the bear hunt and welcome. My daughter goes to college in central Mn. and loves it but thought you had a little to much snow last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jd Gardner
Back