Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

CCM Tikka build

You take all that, throw in some cut-off wrangler jorts, pit vipers, and an American flag bandanna and you just described 1/2 my extended family over the 4th. Even the aunts.
Lost a bet on the annual fishing trip once and was forced to dress eerily similar to this description for an entire day. Worst sunburn of my life from those cutoff jorts. Lesson learned… don’t get drunk with wise old timers and make dumb bets

98* w/80% humidity today...Magellen Laguna Madre quick dry back pleated...no pearls

That's going to be a slick Tikka Paul, even with the brockel stubby bbl. Might hafta send ya a bolt for restock and Mesa metal soon.

This one will be up for grabs when it's done.
20" 7mm-08 fluted sporter 5/8-24 muzzle threads
Fluted bolt body
Mesa bottom metal
Mountain Tactical recoil lug and bolt stop
Stockys carbon fiber sporter stock

I started out by marking the flute locations with the laser. This greatly reduces the hassle of timing the flutes.
View attachment 280617
Is that a Lego fixture/jig or is it actually a layout tool of some type? Cause it really looks like Legos

98* w/80% humidity today...Magellen Laguna Madre quick dry back pleated...no pearls

That's going to be a slick Tikka Paul, even with the brockel stubby bbl. Might hafta send ya a bolt for restock and Mesa metal soon.
It's a perfectly average sized barrel if you ask me. Maybe even above average.

Back