Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Cat Hunting

dgibson

I wouldn't have considered this a form of "hunting..." more like pest control. You know, like rats, mice, and roaches. I LOVE the line about "spay or neuter and release." As usual, there's no indication as to where the money should come from. :rolleyes:
UNDATED Feline lovers and hunters in Wisconsin are facing off over whether to legalize hunting free-roaming cats.

At issue is whether any domestic cat that isn't under direct owner control or wearing a collar should be listed as an unprotected species. That would make them legal to hunt.

The proposal is one of several included in a spring vote on hunting and fishing issues. The statewide results will be forwarded to Wisconsin's Natural Resources Board.

At least two other states allow hunting wild cats. But the proposal in Wisconsin has been met with fierce opposition from cat lovers. Some of them say it's better to trap wild cats and spay or neuter them before releasing them.

Watch crocodile hunter. Old Stev-o hates feral cats as they devastate wildlife completely. Lock'n load.

i think i heard a cliche once something about the only good cat........ hmmm cant quite remember. :D ted nugent got in some hot water with the antis over shooting feral cats.they called them pets and he called them pest same letters often have the same meaning.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnbighunter
Back