Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Cartridge engravings (keepsakes)

I do understand that, and for most items I charge substantially more. However, I don't know many people who would pay $25 to have done what they're already doing with a sharpie.
I would put this more into marketing than sales. Like handing out pens with a logo on them.
I think you might be surprised what people would be willing to pay. Especially if it was their son's or daughter's first animal. Hell, it would make a great christmas or birthday present every year to engrave the cases with the hunt information on it for each big game animal killed. I wouldn't think twice about $25 for something like this to give to my kids for their successful hunts. But at $5 each I might even do this for myself lol.

I think you might be surprised what people would be willing to pay. Especially if it was their son's or daughter's first animal. Hell, it would make a great christmas or birthday present every year to engrave the cases with the hunt information on it for each big game animal killed. I wouldn't think twice about $25 for something like this to give to my kids for their successful hunts. But at $5 each I might even do this for myself lol.
Treat yo' self!

Just got my case back in the mail last night and it turned out better than I could have ever expected.

Thank you for the great work, quick turn around, and offering this up as a service. Hands down this is far and away better than anything I have seen.

Just got my case back in the mail last night and it turned out better than I could have ever expected.

Thank you for the great work, quick turn around, and offering this up as a service. Hands down this is far and away better than anything I have seen.
Thank you Brian!

I posted elsewhere but I'll echo again that I couldn't be happier with how p ham worked with me to create a little extra on the casing engraving.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back