Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Career Change . . . Time to Move

Way to take the leap of faith. I hope it works out well for you.

Will you be a field agent, office jockey, or a movie star?

Good luck Spitz. I had a hard time leaving Bozeman the last time I was there and it was for a visit only. Life is way to short to be in a job you don't enjoy.

Good luck Spitz - I know exactly how you feel. I was looking at the same thing (I am 5 yeas out of school now) but my high frequency hearing loss DQ's me. You should enjoy it....and heck, you will get to do a lot of firearms training.

Thanks guys. It's been a decision a long time in the making, it feels great now that the time has finally come.

Now I just have to get the house packed and put in storage. Then make the drive across the country.

Shit, that sucks in some ways but good in others I guess. I guess we won't be meeting up deer hunting this fall like we half ass planned last year.

Good Luck and remeber if you can sneak down to NC on the weekends it's 80.00 for a non-resident license and you get 6 deer (small ones but it's still hunting)

Way to go Spitz. There are only a couple things worse than not being in your lifes work. Good luck with the move.

Let me know when they put a bounty on slipper wearin homo hunters. There are a bunch around here I could turn in.:D:D

WHAT ? No one should do a Change like that, It's not normal ... :D :D :D

Note to self.. Keep Spitz's number handy for future bailouts with the FBI ... :p

Awesome Spitz...no doubt during the background check they've poked around here! *Note to self...stop implicating myself in crimes over the internet!

Best of luck and I hope you never find yourself in the plot of a John Grisham novel.

Spitz,

I spent seven years as an attorney for DHS at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center as well as for the Border Patrol with CBP. You will find working as an agent has its rewards. (At least YOU get to carry a weapon).

Best of luck to you.

Hopefully the assignment will be somewhere out west and next spring you'll be able to make it out to look for furry beasts.

You go from a job where you want to jab a pen in your eye....to a job where others will want to jab a pen in your eye! Sounds like a good switch!! :D

Just dont turn into an dumbass....like many of the FBI agents I know. :D

Good luck, enjoy the academy. Quanitco is gorgeous. You'll be tempted to shoot the whitetail running around the grounds. Not a whole lot to do around there.....even though Im sure you wont have much free time.

TUFF

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back