Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Cardinal and Ravens fans

Hey I am "entitled" to my Opinion... OVERHYPED for sure.....Another station is saying how they made HISTORY! I farted today was that HISTORY! ITs A fricken JOKE....:Dhump... Historic win!... Heroes! W.T.F.!:BLEEP:
|oo

Lame arguement for OVER-HYPED, you still sound like the old guys down at Wal-mart being bitter about everything, while having their free cup of coffee.

Lame arguement for OVER-HYPED, you still sound like the old guys down at Wal-mart being bitter about everything, while having their free cup of coffee.

Well,why don't you tell me what "Over-hyped" is???:)

PS, don't understand your Bitter Comment... do I need to Show you my Cardinals Bet?

They have free coffee at Walmart????

Cali out and about in Fireside making personal attacks on people. He must be trying to make himself seem like a bigger person than he actually is.

Come on Ravens, for the love of all that is good and holy....... Puleeeezzzeee
beat the Steelers!!!!!

And I would not hold my breath on the Cards losing to the iggles. But it seems like they were teetering on the brink of disaster right up until the playoffs started.

I thought people were all the same but I guess momma boy pepsi sorry cherry diet pepsi drinkers like to Balzac there weight around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back