Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Captain Obvious

The Hedgehog

Yes you are @Unlucky.

Let me spell it out here, so you stop with your forum pollution. Learn to string together a (&#@ing sentence, use punctuation and proper grammar. It doesn't have to be perfect, but your posts are even harder to follow than my mother's texts. And for God's sake, don't send me any more private messages unless you're in the market for that Cam Hanes book I've been trying to sell.

confused.JPGconfused1.JPG

Yes, out of frustration. I sent those private messages. It seems proper english is just as important as the new regs around here. I honestly dont understand, why is it so hard to do the best thing for wildlife, public, and private. Too me its insane what there doing. Greenhorn it makes sense that u would have a cam hanes book.

Yes, out of frustration. I sent those private messages. It seems proper english is just as important as the new regs around here. I honestly dont understand, why is it so hard to do the best thing for wildlife, public, and private. Too me its insane what there doing. Greenhorn it makes sense that u would have a cam hanes book.
I think the problem is more of you being an idiot. Best walk away.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back