Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Captain Obvious

And, this is why we can't have nice things and why an "Ignore" button is likely in our future here. MonsterMuleys had an old codger on their forum that wrote painfully obtuse replies littered with a collection of trespasses against commonly accepted practices when stringing words together. He was like Don Quixote or that elderly relative that uses unacceptable terms to describe entire segments of our population. You can either privately pull the impressionable family members aside to explain the issue or can address the issue directly with a person that is not coachable. I stumble into a lot of adults on forums that are not coachable and generally have this a-holeness hold them back in life and love unless are trust funders. An Ignore button on a forum helps mute the impact. Or, banning though have to then deal with their cloaking attempts to re-emerge as a different user.

Listen I'm all about not making any sense. But its usually on purpose. Also @Unlucky if you are using a PC, right clicking on the red squiggly line under your grammar mistakes gives you suggestions to fix them.

Yes, out of frustration. I sent those private messages. It seems proper english is just as important as the new regs around here. I honestly dont understand, why is it so hard to do the best thing for wildlife, public, and private. Too me its insane what there doing. Greenhorn it makes sense that u would have a Cam Hanes book.
There fixed that for you.

Yes, out of frustration. I sent those private messages. It seems proper english is just as important as the new regs around here. I honestly dont understand, why is it so hard to do the best thing for wildlife, public, and private. Too me its insane what there doing. Greenhorn it makes sense i will buy you're cam hanes book.
Thanks man. He's a great writer.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back