PEAX Equipment

Canvas Co. Bozeman

Jezz

Anyone know of any good canvas co's around Bozeman that can make me a custom winter boat cover? Looking for one of those full camper covers that they make, but for a boat. Have to be custom because of my wake tower. I did a search but not coming up with much..... Thx

Montana Canvas is THE place otonly in Bozeman but anywhere around this part of the country to do what you need. They have done some things for me and they are very good.

Thanks guys. Guess when I get over there at the end of the month I will go by and talk those folks. Unfortunately the house I am renting doesn't have a shop and covered storage prices over there are riiiiiiiiiiiiiidiculous compared to here. Thought I would be better off investing in a winter full cover.

Should have been thinking ahead and got it done here, but of course I wasn't and I am out of time.

Custom Canvas made a real nice cover for my brothers Skid steer loader. They would be one I would get a price from as well. 406-586-7812

I am a hugh fan of Montana Canvas for tents and load covers/tarps, Have frame and tent. but for my boat custom canvas did a great job of a snap on cover for my 2003 Lund Fisherman,
It is eight years old and still going strong.

YD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back