Can't wait

Gun Dog

Only about 5 days left before I leave. Anyone hear any elk reports from the Routt national forest area close to the Wyoming border? Has there been any snow? How much?

Good luck, Brad... and let us know how it went. It snowed in the high country for two days this week. Don't know how much fell up there, but 40 or 50 miles south got around 12 inches, in think.

Gun Dog!..we leave in about 7 days and will be less than 20 miles from you in Wyoming!....at least I think so.

Hope you kill what you want and run the rest of them over the state line! ;)

Good luck Gundog, the snow should be just about right. Ten or twelve inches, pleanty for tracking or spoting, not enough to chase em out of the high country. Any bulls you don't chase north over the border, you can chase em south, I'll be there in about three weeks.

Thanks. I hope the snow stays a bit. BUT NOT TO NOISY If I don't end up spooking something one way or another I'm sure someone will. Every year there is someone walking all over heck after the first few days. We just sit back and hope they chase them our way. Good luck to the rest of you as well.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back