MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Cannot recommend Hunt OnX more!

Lab

I would recommend Hunt OnX to everyone. Best thing ever!!

I wanted to plug Hunt OnX. I have used this product since the beginning. I cannot remember who put me on to them- I think Sportsmans Warehouse-but every year I am amazed! I use it to hike, hunt, Atv etc.. I love the downloadable maps. I can mark previous kill sights help guide friend to spots and see aerial views of terrain.
They are worth every penny you would spend!
Last year I used the public land overlay while deer hunting. We got pushed out of an area opening morning by a lot of hunters. We were frustrated. As we drove around the unit I noticed a small -less than 100 acre - public area that was surrounded by private the access was from a very well maintained road though. We drove up using the app. On the fence next to road was a very small FS sign 5 in x 5in. That was it to mark public. We got out, walk around and immediately bump into two nice buck. I circle around and push them to my buddy. He tags out on this stud in 15 minutes!!
73EkKc9.jpg

0KHiBv5.jpg

Last edited:
When you see that kind of buck it's tag-notching time, congrats. I misread your thread title, I thought it was 'Cannot recommend Hunt OnX anymore' and kept expecting a 'but then ....' Glad you're still a fan, the GPS chips aren't the big advantage they were several years ago, but still a great tool.

Last edited:
When you see that kind of buck it's tag-notching time, congrats. I misread your thread title, I thought it was 'Cannot recommend Hunt OnX anymore' and kept expecting a 'but then ....' Glad you're still a fan, the GPS chips aren't the big advantage they were several years ago, but still a great tool.

I thought the same thing on title. Great buck and welcome aboard. Onx maps is better then sliced bread.

Great deer! I first got into OnX (Hunting GPS maps back then) when I bought a chip for my Garmin Montana. Have subscribed to their mobile/web service for the past two years and it's great!. Was a little frustrated last year because my way points and activities would never sync between mobile and computer. This latest update they just put out is awesome, and working great so far.

Great deer! I first got into OnX (Hunting GPS maps back then) when I bought a chip for my Garmin Montana. Have subscribed to their mobile/web service for the past two years and it's great!. Was a little frustrated last year because my way points and activities would never sync between mobile and computer. This latest update they just put out is awesome, and working great so far.

how do ypu fans of the mobile app deal with having NO mechanism to transfer in waypoints or tracks to the app? that is a huge shortcoming. I have a ton of valuable data collected on GPS, google earth etc but no way to import it to the app?

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyDraw
Back