Canine pronouns

My wife refers to herself as her dog's mom. I asked her after we got married if I was his dad now. She said no you're his step-dad, obviously.

As for me, not into the whole treating my dog as my child thing, but at the same time I was like 19 when I got her and am working my way into my 30s now.... So it sort of feels like she's more of a parent than a child šŸ˜‚

I'm reading this, sitting in our camper, down at Organ pipe National Park. Just half way through my first cup of coffee. 0530. Shit Head#1 (Molly) pukes up a pack rat she caught last night. While I scramble around shithead 2 starts helping me clean up.
Damn dogs

Thank God for my brothers girlfriend she is a vet tech and takes our dog and tells them it's hers. No vet bills for me...if they split up I'm claiming her instead of my brother.
My daughter used to be a vet tech. It was sure nice never having vet bills. Now she makes her living harvesting body parts off of dead people, so I have to pay my own vet bills.

My dad told me that every dog has a first and last name. The last name varies but the first name is always "Dammit"

My daughter used to be a vet tech. It was sure nice never having vet bills. Now she makes her living harvesting body parts off of dead people, so I have to pay my own vet bills.
Wow! What are the tools of her trade? Spade, bolt cutters, and a chainsaw?

Wow! What are the tools of her trade? Spade, bolt cutters, and a chainsaw?
She really does harvest body parts for transplants. They have to use scalpels for most of the work. One of the main things they harvest is skin and she says it takes forever to get the skin off with a scalpel. She told her boss that if they would just hang them from the ceiling and give her a good skinning knife, she could get the job done in 5 minutes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back