Canada Caribou Hunt

huntmt454

Pretty New To Forum So Don't Know To Much About It But Was Wondering About A Caribou Hunt In Canada And Wondering If Anyone Has And Where To Go. Any Help Is Appreciated.

Thanks
Brandon

I've gone to Quebec for the Quebec/Labrador variety, flew out of Kalispell, brought meat and capes and antlers home. Had a great time and great hunt. Pretty easy logistically, I can recommend Jack Hume Adventures as an outfitter with the utmost desire to assure you have a good time and great hunt. Let me know if you want more info.

I did a sheep/caribou hunt in the Yukon with Blackstone. Had a good hunt and shot a nice mountain caribou. They also have hunts later in the season (Oct) for barren ground caribou when the Porcupine herd comes there to winter. Go to the Salt Lake Sportsmen Show that starts tomorrow through Sat. if you want to talk to many outfitters from B. C., Yukon, or Northwest Territories. It's best to meet them in person and see what kind of hunt they have to offer before you book one. Also get to meet a lot of hunters who done some of these hunts and get the good, the bad, and the ugly from them. Good luck on finding a good hunt!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back