Camofire - Buyer Beware

Exactly. You mention lawyer to me, and I shut up. If you truly want to go that route, then I'm not saying anything that can be used in court. People think it's a great trump card, but it shuts down communication fast.
What else you going to loose. There not going to do right by you and you paid them. Thy know most people will not spend the time or money to go that way. Or even small claims court. It must be something you will do

What else you going to loose. There not going to do right by you and you paid them. Thy know most people will not spend the time or money to go that way. Or even small claims court. It must be something you will do
A lot easier just to cancel credit card charge. That’s one of the biggest benefits of CC.

My experience is that your credit card will be in your corner, neither Fedex or CamoFire is going to do anything as they view the case is closed at this point unless pushed... Call the CC and tell them you want charges reversed on product you never received... with any luck they will refund it... another option would be opening a case against CamoFire with the BBB... fedex is a rabbit hole that I would stay away from if you can, it’s CF’s responsibility to make full on getting the product you paid for in your possession... call soon though, you don’t want this to sit too long....

What websites are u using? Just curious.

Sorry I took so darn long to get back to you. For optics and such, I have found Opticsplanet.com usually is very comparable to camofire and then you can always find some solid deals on Amazon. Being my background in the military and LE, I have been using www.expertvoice.com almost exclusively now since I found it.

Back