Camo out , what do you use ?

mdcrossbow

regular camo, face paintor head net

or gilly suit

or pop up blind ?

or do you just prefer plopping down to a big old oak and calling ?

I usually carry a cloth piece of camo about 8'x4' and folding sticks to set up a quick blind or the tree umbrella..

Or I ware the gilly suit.

Or are you the RUN & GUN hunter ?

I've done all but the gilly suit... Lately, it's been mainly Pop-up blind with the youngster.

I've been seeing increased activity with this nice weather we've been having, the fields are starting to become bare ground again now - nothing Gobbling or Strutting yet though.... soon.

What's a "pop-up" blind???
Face mask
What's a Ghillie suit?
Slow walk and gun, after bastard walked the wrong way with his girls after fly down
Lean aganist a tree and slow call near where he flew don from mid morning if I don't strike on "walk and gun"

I use HeirLoomGameCalls but what do I know....only been chasing Gobblers for 40 years....started late in life...

Head net and gloves in camo in front of a bush or with a opening behind them with a decoy to put out (sometimes, i.e. regular spot on their path) after getting near them calling and them gobbling back.

I use Mossy oak Brush, full face mask and gloves. Sometimes a decoy, but the last time this year didn't have time to get the decoy out! Still worked, got my tom. The camo was good enough during the turkey hunt that we had mule deer 30 yards from us and they didn't know we were there!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back