Caribou Gear Tarp

Camcorder Warning!!!

Thats Funny... I buy nothing but Cannon Products. I'd never buy anything else. Any camera for hunting is tough. Especially the type of hutning you an dI do Schmalts. I've had several different ones and wear out any and all camcorders I get. Canons for the price make GREAT Camera's. I buy the ZR series.

Moosie, when i was searching the forums at camcorderinfo.com to try and find a fix, i was shocked that there were so many guys pissed off for this same problem there was talk of a class action lawsuit. Like 10 pages of pissed off guys.
My advice it to get a hard drive recorder for your next camera. I had a ZR series before i bought the optura but the low light pickup was pathetic. I sold it after 3 weeks. Then i got the optura when i first came out because Canon advertised "fighting the low light fight" and it was just as pathetic, and ranks as one of the lowest in the forums ratings. My next camera will be a sony, HD, HDD. I figure that there should be no motor noise in quite outdoor scenes, and no dust worries in the tape drive, and they rate these new Sony's very high on low light compared to any canon consumer type.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back