Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Seeing all this fanfare over yet another company enter the hunting market space really drives home what utter bullshit it is that there can be so many companies profiting off of America’s wildlife without having to pay a dime to conserve it. Good for them on the Made in America pledge, but it’s high time for a backpack tax.

I just saw my first (probably not THE first or the first of dozens) Instagram post of hanes running in slow motion with the new originusa camo shirt (still had sleeves on it). I'm so excited about this, I can hardly stand it.
It’s the future of hunting!

Bruh....

You have to wake up every morning being mindful, keeping your head in the right space, follow your passion wherever it takes you, test yourself, never settle for less than 100 %, no regrets, you only live once, find your own path, live life to the absolute fullest, be vulnerable.

In short, keep hammering.

Don't be one of those lazy people who hunts for fun.......
I have great respect for alot of those guys, but it also makes me think back to when the kids were in the "growing up" years and all I can ever remember doing is waking up getting ready for work get them off to school, in the afternoon run to the "next sporting event" or help coach practice", they get home to do homework, I might have an hour or 2 at the most to get a thing or two done around the house or maybe shoot a few arrows, next day repeat again........ that seemed like life for many many years, makes me feel like a huge under-achiever compare to those guys....or not, just made me feel like the normal american family dad....

I have great respect for alot of those guys, but it also makes me think back to when the kids were in the "growing up" years and all I can ever remember doing is waking up getting ready for work get them off to school, in the afternoon run to the "next sporting event" or help coach practice", they get home to do homework, I might have an hour or 2 at the most to get a thing or two done around the house or maybe shoot a few arrows, next day repeat again........ that seemed like life for many many years, makes me feel like a huge under-achiever compare to those guys....or not, just made me feel like the normal american family dad....
We all get to where we're at by different roads. I don't see anything wrong with the way you've handled your way of hunting throughout life. There's probably hundreds of thousands who have a story similar to yours. In no way is that under-achieving.

Cam is an extreme example of how to hunt. Probably less than 0.001% could even hold with him for a week of hunting. With that said, I don't see anything wrong with his way of hunting either.

That's the beauty of this country. We can all choose different paths to enjoy a common hobby. Enjoy your hunt!

I find it amusing that Jocko has gone on like 2 hunts in his life and now is qualified to come out with his own hunting clothing line

Are you new to the whole concept of "Hunting Influencers" and personalities?

Most of them seem like gym influencers at first or "baes", they get an Accubow sponsorship April/May, go on one shed hunt and are full on giving you hunting advice by August. 99% of what they post are gym selfies, Accubow selfies in awkward positions to flex the glutes, talk about "hunting" supplements, post lots of "hunting" selfies with perfect make up/face camo and end up posting ONE "trophy" shot of a doe they killed over someone else's bait pile. Always talking about how #thankful and #blessed they are.

Case and point:
Screenshot_20220205-124308_Instagram.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back