CAM CORDERS...

Moosie

Grand poopa
BETTER bring them !!! THEN I want a copy from everyone.... I am going to make a master TAPE of everyones kills hopefuly then send it out to everyone that went...

I want Lots of CAM CORDER FOOTAGE !!!!!

Sounds GOOD ??! If ya have one.. bring it.. !!

ANS learn how to frigin use it !!! USE the image stabilization... ASK your wife before ya get to Texas... Doesn't do good lugging a HEavy CM Cordr around taking WOBBLY footage no-one wants to wants...

YAH I'm preatchin' !!!! GET used to it .. ;)

OK I will take mine down to Texas.But that means I gotta get lessons for taking good video from the wife.DAMNIT I gotta speak to her ;) .OK I will work on my videography then. :eek: :D

I've got a digital Sony Mavica for stills direct on a disk. It'll take a one minute movie but its low resolution.

I hope we can get a group shot with 20-30 rams and all of us at once. There's a walk in cooler and a freezer we can store them in until we're ready for group the photos. We'll just start piling them in the back of the walk in cooler by the a-frame on friday.

I am bringing my camcorder also, but I am in the same boat as Kraven. Now I gotta talk to her!! Y'all better appreciate the sacrifices we are making :D :eek:

I am also bringing four or five of those throwaway cameras..... I want to get plenty of picks of this group.

HMMMM...... Perhaps a little blackmail money too :eek:
:eek:

Oh wait that will probably be getting blackmailed just forget I said anything about it.

So I'm not only gonna be gone on Easter, but I'm gonna take the camcorder so she can't take videos of everyone dressed up, and our three-year old in bunny ears passing out baskets??? :eek: Don't think so.... :rolleyes:

I got a sony digital with infar red and steady shot....also i can capture pics off it and put them on the internet. i got a few batteries also make sur eyou bring extra battery packs.

Delw

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back