Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Caldwell Chronograph Kit For Sale

MThuntr

For Sale: Caldwell Chronograph Premium Kit. Includes chronograph, tripod, light kit, cables, and carrying case as sold by MidwayUSA. It is missing the battery power for the light kit but it is likely in my reloading room in the wrong box. It uses an app on your phone/iPad to store the data. $45 shipped TYD.

Just saw that they do have an android app out now. the midway page for it doesn't have it listed

I'll take it.

You're quitting the reloading game, Grant? :W:

Nope just upgrading equipment and standardizing my loading methods (100% same lot brass, bulk lot powder, and primers)...I got the magneto speed to do my velocities.

Looks like I priced this one a little low! Yes it works for android though it is a little buggy with my Samsung S7 (fail to read a few shots) but worked perfectly with my LG. It uses a 3.5mm headphone jack setup to talk back and forth to the machine

Since so many messaged I must go in order of received...C Bow was the first to message. Reply inbound. Clawsar you were second by only a few moments so I'll let you know if C Bow doesn't want it. Yes it works for shooting bows.

Last edited:
Thanks Mthuntr you are making good move by using same lot Brass, Primers and Power

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back