PEAX Equipment

Here's some good prices on calls.

ELKCHSR

eders.com is the Definitive Hunting Source.

Dear Turkey Hunters,

As I was driving to work this morning from New York City to the eders.com home office in Long Island New York, I saw something I couldn't believe...A Jake walking along the side of the road. I was only two miles from work and stopped to look at this young turkey and couldn't believe it...For some of you this may be an everyday occurance but I hadn't seen a turkey in this part of Long Island in 15 years! He was obviously lost since we are only 20 miles from the city and there isn't a lot of room for gobblers to be running around. But it made me incredibly excited for the New York turkey season which is only a week a way, so I decided to put a turkey call sale together!

With Turkey Season upon us, I have put together four of our best selling turkey calls into one great kit at a FANTASTIC PRICE! Below you'll see four calls: a mouth yelper, a set of diaphram calls, a box call and an unbeatable slate call. Seperately these four turkey killers would cost $86.10...but for this week only, you can pick them all up at one great price: JUST $59.95! Click here to purchase - If you're interested, please hurry, this sale will only last till April 30th!

Best of luck this turkey season! - David Eder

QUAKER BOY SIDEWINDER SLATE G.P.S. GOBBLER POSITIONING SYSTEM
Creates the illusion of a hen walking away from or to an eager gobbler or just illustrationg her natural right and left movement. Multi-directional sound chamber attached to the base pot allows for directional calling in any desired position. Includes Green Plexi and Cherry Striker.
Normal price: 18.95 EA
Kit Price: ONLY 12.95!
LOHMAN MOUTH YELPER
Multi-Adjustable turkey call utilizes latex reed to replication awesome yelps, clucks, cutts, and kee kees. No gagging, just blow to activate internal diaphram. Compact. Very little movement required to use.
Normal price: 22.95 EA
Kit Price: ONLY 14.95!

QUAKER BOY FOUR-BAGGER
Best of both worlds. Comes with the best of both white and green mouth calls. In white, the ever-popular Old Boss Hen and the Super Split Quad. In the Green, the Old NAsty Hen and the solid standby the Hecklin Hen. Includes four calls and a carrying case.
Normal price: 18.95 EA
Kit Price: ONLY 12.95!

M.A.D. CHERRY BOMB BOX CALL
Solid 1-piece cherry box topped with a hand picked purple heart lid. Beautiful combination yields unbelievable results from either side. The right side produces high pitched calls. The left side emulates the low gravely yelps & clucks of a juvenile mate. Individually hand-tuned. Extra loud for location.
Normal price: 25.25 EA
Kit Price: ONLY 19.10!

Click Here For More Info or to Purchase

eders.com is constantly evaluates our customers feedback. We've begun to compile a list of those companies that we believe hold their products to the highest manufacturing standards, receive high-praise from customers and contribute to the shooting and hunting industry. The following list of companies have been selected as the "Best of the Best" :

Alpine Archery
Critter Getter Camera
CVA Blackpowder
Easton Archery
Gametracker
Golden Key Archery
Gorilla Treestands
Light n Sights
Martin Bows
Motorola Radios
Muzzy Archery
Pearson Bows
Quaker Boy Calls
Reflex Bows
Robinson's Scent Shield
Sims Vibration
Trophy Ridge
Vista Archery
Walker's Game Ear
Wildlife Innovations
Winchester Blackpowder

NEW: Top Stabilizers
Top Bows
Top Rests
Top Sights
Top Broadheads
Top Releases
All Archery Gear

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from eders.com, please visit the link below.

Please note that the prices and availability of the items featured above were accurate at the time this e-mail was sent. However, because our prices and availability sometimes change, the e-mail may occasionally differ from what you see when you visit our store.

Savings are based on the MSRP of items for which the manufacturer has suggested a retail price.

© 2002 eders.com. All rights reserved. eders.com is the registered trademark of Eder, Inc.

Back