Yeti GOBOX Collection

CA Archery Deer (X10)

WBouldin

Well I won't be loading up the truck for another 4 weeks but the hunt starts with preparation and I am in the midst of that. Researching and exercising unfortunately had been delayed by a 6 month haul starting in January to pass all four parts of the CPA exam while working tax season at my firm. 7 months, 10 pounds, and four passing scores later I am sitting here after another night run to try to get back to where I want to be come the end of August. Now I'll pour over Google earth and my maps for the next few hours until my eyes say it's time to get in bed.

This is a special hunt for me as it's the first one I've really been able to put time into. 4 years of college and my rookie year at my CPA firm has meant very limited hunting for me. The carrot for passing the exam was that I would be able to start hunting much more seriously and use the time in the mountains to get away from the crazy everyday stress that I now have become to know.

I will keep you all posted on my progress and hopeful success. But at this point, nothing will beat walking through the mountains with a bow in hand and a deer tag in my pocket.

DISCLAIMER: I haven't been on here in a while because I made some pretty dumb posts in my "new member" years and lost a lot of credibility with some top knotch members on here. You'll be happy to know that those days are long gone.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back