Caribou Gear

Buying on a lot vs. ordering from factory

now is the time to buy if you can. Free money with 0 interest, no payments for a while, any type of extended warranties are at cost, i just bought a new SUV for my college grad, Ended up saving additional $2500 off price with trade in compared to December time when we looked plus 0% interest. I had 5 different on dealing with me via on line. However selection I found is starting to run thin as many cars are at docks but they don't know when they are getting them. Most dealerships only have 30% workforce still going. At least that's the Portland Market. Vancouver WA cant even open to sell cars.

If the OP still wants a Gladiator, DS had a couple dozen of them on Friday when I drove by. mtmuley

I checked out their website and they do have a ton of them! They say that their price is "literally too low to show" so I'll see what they have to offer tomorrow when I get blasted with emails. It could be a fun trip to fly into town, buy the truck, and take a trip through Glacier on the way back home if the price is better than anywhere local.

I checked out their website and they do have a ton of them! They say that their price is "literally too low to show" so I'll see what they have to offer tomorrow when I get blasted with emails. It could be a fun trip to fly into town, buy the truck, and take a trip through Glacier on the way back home if the price is better than anywhere local.
Let me know. I'm going by tomorrow and coming back later in the week. I'll test drive it for you. :LOL: mtmuley

Let me know. I'm going by tomorrow and coming back later in the week. I'll test drive it for you. :LOL: mtmuley

I did reach out to Dave Smith and they did have a pretty darn good price. But Idaho is a long drive and it wasn't a ridiculously low price so we settled with a dealership in WI. They had a Gladiator that had nearly the exact amount of bells and whistles that we wanted and were able to get us the factory steel bumper for the list price! We're so excited to drive this thing around!

Attachments

• IMG_1443.JPG
    IMG_1443.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 19
Back