Busy playing for a change :D

Moosie

Grand poopa
So... after work last night I ran home and went ot my boys Soccer practice. Then it was Dinner with the family real quick on the run and then off to Poker.

It was a Good night for a change Maybe Canoe can remember something about it ? Or he might not remember much... I think he had one ...DOZEN... to many beers *SMILE*

After a late night it was an Early morning to the Church to help set up for an Easter egg hunt. HAd my 3 boys doing that. If theat didn't male a Back to back busy day I ran with the boys to get 2 racks of bread. Here we are at home opening them... Oscar really liked helping me this time. I got some Chockolate Donuts !!

DSCF1501_758976.JPG

DSCF1500_298932.JPG

DSCF1499_966142.JPG

DSCF1498_648603.JPG

I got a call from a couple buddies sayin gthey needed an extra guy playing paintball. What the Heck, Haven't played in Several 10 years.... So GAME on !!!

paintball1.jpg

Twards the End I got tagged in the Face mask....

paintball2.jpg

Buit that didn't hurt as much as when I run under a Guy that was on a platform and Drilled me from the top......

paintball3.jpg

HEre is the "GANG".... we played against each other till 5 others came in and Then it was split teams and thats when the fun really began.... Tons of Shots from ALL directions !!!

paintball4.jpg

Now it's time to do some house work and then eat dinner. MAN it was a good day !

Now that looks like fun... I haven't played paint ball for quite a number of years... The one in the side of the head hurt, or some one just put it under your hat? :D
That is a cheap way to keep the family fed, with all of your hunting, they have meat and cheese, then with the garden you grow, you are set on a very healthy life style... Well ceptin maybe for all the choco shakes... ;) :D:D:D

CHSR, the one in the head was at real close range. It hurt a "little" :D Actually most shots right at you hit the face mask and only spray the head, although a "top shot" does hit the skin.

There was one guy that walked in I should have taken a picture of..... $1,000 set up. HAd the outfit, the "shoes" the sniper gun, the side pouche's, the reloading clips, gun cleaners, mask spray...... you name it, he had it !!! Well, first game I shot him in the Crotch right off the batt :D :D

Well, Garage filled with bread.... Come on April !!!!!

LOL....
I remember bruises the size of silver dollars all over my back because I didn't realize how hard the things hit at close range... :eek:
I think that guy needs to be taken out on a real hunt and start spending his money on real items... ;)

Well.. I was going to make fun of the guy for spending so much.... then I was Asked how much I spent last yer on hunting..... DOH !!!!! I have 1k jsut in my binos ;)

Moosie, good looking young men, I remember when my son was that size...goes fast man, enjoy.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back