Burris

sreekers

Last year one of my rifles fell off the shooting bench by accident. I have never dropped a rifle before and to say the least i was crushed. The rifle is fine, but my Burris scope was not. This was a secondhand scope, got it on the rifle from the pawn shop I got it from.

I sent it in to Burris not expecting much, as the accident was my fault. Well their rep called me yesterday and told me that he couldn't cover me on warranty because it was a bent tube. Bear in mind I was honest in my letter to them about what happened. Well he told me that he "couldn't replace it, but could give me 70% off of a new scope." To say the least I was floored, I was expecting a new scope to be my one big hunting purchase for the year. All that said, i got a scope for $99.00 brand new.

Burris treated me good, and I will do business with them again because of it.

Any other good stories about being treated well by a company?

Swaro's customer service is as good as it gets IMO. Glad to hear Burris treated you well Scott

Burris makes excellent products and I've had great success with thier customer service too.
Although not a manufacturer...I deal quite a bit with midwayusa...they have excellent customer service, ship quickly, excellent selection...and have dealt with any problems I've had quickly and completely.
http://midwayusa.com

I've had Burris rifle scopes for years. The only one I had an issue with, they fixed for free.....I've always thought of them as a "poor mans" Leupold .95+ percent of a high end scope at a fraction of the price.

I'm about to find out how good Leica is on warranty issues. On my sheep hunt it rained for a day and a half and I was a bit miffed to find that my right eye on the binos was fogged up internally. Anybody had Leica warranty experience?:(

I'm about to find out how good Leica is on warranty issues. On my sheep hunt it rained for a day and a half and I was a bit miffed to find that my right eye on the binos was fogged up internally. Anybody had Leica warranty experience?:(

Negative on the personal experience but I have heard lots of horror stories about them if that helps. :(

Well Lawnboy, good luck. I suggest you cut them in half and take the left eyed Leica and tape it to a right eyed Nikon monarch...glass quallity is the same.

I'm shooting a Burris scope on my magnum for my 3 rd year in a row. Very nice glass (performing better than my Leupolds) and I hear a lot of good things about their customer service.

lawnboy...a friend had a leica range finder...(he figured pay more get higher quality) his shorted out on a sheep hunt...he went round and round with customer service and finally got it fixed partially at his expense. he was so pissed about the ordeal that he sold them. hope you have a better experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back