Bundy Arrested!

If this is true, I hope no one was hurt. It will be good to have this over.

The one that died has (now had) several foster kids that are basically his ranch hands. He was the guy wrapped in the tarp, i.e. Tarp Man.

Well, LaVoy did say he'd never go to prison. Suicide by cop to further the cause I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
CNN is reporting that LaVoy Finnicum was the person killed.
Tragic but predictable, when the "tarpman" publicly states he will use his firearm if law enforcement approaches armed. It was inevitable that he would be arrested for something. It angers me that he deliberately and with forethought set up that scenario where law enforcement was forced to consider him armed and hostile, particularly since this "cowboy" seemed to be clueless regarding law enforcement or military protocol and training for hostile encounters. May he rest in peace and be forgiven for his legacy as idiot. Hopefully his clan of many children were adopted, as perpetuation of that gene pool would be a shame.

Hey Cliven, you paying attention? This could and should have happened to you too. We are a nation of laws you know. You and your criminal cronies brought this on yourself and have no one to blame but yourself. Thank you Law Enforcement (True Patriots!!). To bad someone died but that was their choice.

According to another article I read they also got Jon Ritzheimer. I have a feeling all those "packages" he was mad about are going to be the least of his worries...

My tribute to the wounded Ryan Bundy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10

Glad at least this part of the ordeal is finally over. Now I just have to listen to some "friends" on Facebook whine about how an American patriot has been gunned down by government tyrants. Time to keep the unfriend button handy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back